Saturday, September 13, 2008

What I didn't think about...

Here are few things I did not think we would have to deal with when we moved out here..

1. Crop Duster..To the CRAZY man who scarred the sh@# out of me and my husband at 6 am in the morning... @#$% @$%&*** that pretty much sums it up!

2. To the damn Gofer...we are going to get you!! (He has dug up about 14 holes in our yard)

3. Mice..well we killed about two a day for about a week and have not seen any in our garage since until Dan took his car into get serviced and they opened the hood and about 3 mice ran out and scarred the guys at Jiffy Lube. Lets just say they built a little nest in there! Well now they are living at Jiffy Lube-HA!

4. Hornets! They love our house. We (I mean Dan) have killed so many nests, but they just keep coming back!

5. The wind, Twin Falls is windy but it blows so much harder out here!

6. The dust. I have to dust my house at least 3 times a week. Dust and wind can create a nasty storm!

1 comments:

valerie said...

what a freakin pain in the neck.....
i think i wouldn't last very long in that house, i cannot tollerate mice, they scare the poop outta me!!!