Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 28th Babe!

So today September 24, is Dan's Birthday. To honor his 28th birthday I decided to make a list of 28 reasons why I love him sooooo much!!
(in no way shape or form is this least to most, just a list of some of the reasons, I could have gone on and on!)

28. He is romantic
27. He is a gentleman (yes he still opens the car door)
26. He is sensitive, but not too sensitive if you know what I mean!

25. He is my motivator
24. He is considerate
23. He is open-minded and is not afraid to take advice from others
22. He is athletic
21. He is smart
20. He keeps me grounded
19. He is our daughters teacher and coach

18. He spoils his girls (yes I'm willing to admit he does spoil us)
17. He is my Confidence

16. He is a Mans-Man!
15. He is the jungle gym, mountain to climb on, story teller, blanket and pillow.
14. He is the twinkle in our daughter's eyes

13. He is the most unselfish person I know
12. He is really good at stupid things (jump roping-he has a huge trophy from when he was younger that he won for his jumping skills, hula hooping-he won a contest a few years ago for his hula skills) if anythings it's a conversation piece!
11. He is not afraid to be silly, he always makes me laugh.

10. No matter how rough things can seem, he always knows what to say to make things better. He is a positive person.

9. He is my mister-fix-it or as I like to say my MR. MUSCLE! For all those cans, bottles, hanging up pictures, fixing doors, fixing walls, building shelves, laying tile, sprinkler systems, yards, lighting, wiring, tearing down walls, picking up dog poo, plumbing, I could go on, but you get the picture.
8. He doesn't mind that I take a little longer to get ready, and that I have to try on a gazillion outfits and shoes before I am ready. He never complains, well at least not to my face!
7. He always kisses me goodnight!
6. He is totally devoted to his family and friends.


5. He still makes my heart melt.



4. He is an excellent Husband and Father

3. He is my Best Friend
2. He is mine and our daughter's First Love
And for the last reason....
1. He is our HERO. Thank you for being you. Thank you for coming home everyday with a smile and love to share. You are a great husband and father. You truly love your girls and we truly love you back. Happy Birthday we are lucky to have you and thank God everyday for the day you were born. We love you.





































4 comments:

Malissa said...

That was so sweet! Sounds like you found yourself quite the catch! :-) My hubby is turning 30 this year... crazy! We're getting old!

hilla said...

THe sweetest. Good girls deserve good boys! He sounds like a great catch.

Allia Kiran said...

oh that was way cute! that last picture was amazing.

Mandi said...

Tara- I just found your blog and it is so cute! That post was awesome! It was obvious a whole lot of thought went into that. Your family is so cute! Can't wait to keep reading. See ya!