Dan and I met at CSI in 1999. He was a baseball player, and I was a sucker for a guy in a uniform. We dated for 2 years and then we were married on August 2, 2002. We are blessed, or cursed with two amazing little girls. We value each day we have together and enjoy watching our girls grow. We are still madly in love with eachother and since the day we both met we have never looked back. He truly is my soulmate and best friend. I cant imagine my life anyother way.
Dan wanted nothing more but to go to the cabin one last time before the snow fall for his birthday. So we packed up and went for 3 days. It is so peaceful and beautiful this time of year. Even though it rained a couple of time we were there, the girls had a blast and always love going to the cabin. Playing in the creek Swinging on the rope
My stick is bigger than your stick! Peek-a-boo Paper airplanes
Tara, Your litte ones are so beautiful, you're going to be in trouble when they get older! It's always nice to get in one last relaxing camping weekend before the cold and snow comes...looks like you guys had a great time.
That looks like so much fun, in a nice relaxing sort of way- hard to accomplish. I am so jealous. Your kiddos, well the whole fam really, are so beautiful.
6 comments:
One last getaway, how nice! Your girls are so adorable, I know I've said it before, but they are! :)
Tara,
Your litte ones are so beautiful, you're going to be in trouble when they get older! It's always nice to get in one last relaxing camping weekend before the cold and snow comes...looks like you guys had a great time.
That looks like so much fun, in a nice relaxing sort of way- hard to accomplish. I am so jealous. Your kiddos, well the whole fam really, are so beautiful.
So cute! Love all the pictures. Where is your cabin at?
Cabin is near Blackfoot. It is in Wolverine Canyon by Bone Idaho.
I don't know if I have ever seen your hair so long! You look great!!! WHat a cute fam!
Post a Comment