Dan and I met at CSI in 1999. He was a baseball player, and I was a sucker for a guy in a uniform. We dated for 2 years and then we were married on August 2, 2002. We are blessed, or cursed with two amazing little girls. We value each day we have together and enjoy watching our girls grow. We are still madly in love with eachother and since the day we both met we have never looked back. He truly is my soulmate and best friend. I cant imagine my life anyother way.
I couldn't get any pics of Dan spraying the nest because as soon as he sprayed it, the bees swarmed and I ran like HELL!!!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Blast Journey in those gofer holes, that would make anybody leave! Get a cat or two for the mice. Those hornets are hard to get rid of, I've had the same problem this year- they're just everywhere breeding, hmmmm i could make a joke but i won't. Hopefully we can come see you soon, say hi to my neices!!
1 comments:
Blast Journey in those gofer holes, that would make anybody leave! Get a cat or two for the mice.
Those hornets are hard to get rid of, I've had the same problem this year- they're just everywhere breeding, hmmmm i could make a joke but i won't. Hopefully we can come see you soon, say hi to my neices!!
Post a Comment