Taylee's face in this picture says it all. We were not sure if she was scarred or having fun. By the time she got off the ride she wanted to go again
I always said I would never be one of those parents that put a leash on children. Well we have no choice with Taylee. She is at the stage where she wont stay in a stroller because she wants to walk next to Nahkia. She wants to be doing things and touching things and playing with things. She at first thought the Monkey Backpack/leash was cute, but by the end of the night she was pulling on its tale and trying everything she could think of to break free.



5 comments:
Oh the fair, hope it was more fun than ours...Taylee sure is brave cause you know Trinity would have just wanted to get off!
Oh Tara, what a cute mom you are. I'm surprised that you had the patience to go to the fair!:) You have the cutest little fam! Hope you're doing well!
You know, the more kiddos I have and the more I realize I have little control over them, those leash thingys are lookin' better and better to me too! (Especially for Cache!!!)(I just don't think that they make harnesses big enough for my little tank of a boy)(he'd probably be too strong for me to hold on to...I can just envision myself plowing up the dirt as I am face down on the ground and he is charging his way ahead of me....Yikes!!! Nightmare! I should just be like Val and not go anywhere with him! Ha ha! Luv you Val!)
Cute pictures! Your girls are beautimous!!!
hahaha! We have the same problem with Amaya, and ironically enough, the same monkey back pack. It never goes over too well with her either, but better that than a missing child!
Looks like you had a ball at the fair rubbing shoulders with all the crazy carnies! Now there is a social lesson for the kiddos! :)
Tara your family is so darn cute! Isn't it amazing all the things we say we're never going to do BEFORE we become moms?? haha I've actually considered the leash thing for Kaylee... she's always trying to run off somewhere!
Post a Comment