So finally Christmas is over and the New Year has past....Here is a few pictures of what we have been up to these last couple of months.
On our way to an event in the city park in Twin called Christmas in the Park.


I turned 28 on January 14, and this was my bday dinner. We later all went out for drinks and of course dancing. Dan was the driver the whole night and was a good sport. I had a good time and still cant believe I am 28!!!!
On our way to an event in the city park in Twin called Christmas in the Park.
Enjoying the snow is always fun!
/
I turned 28 on January 14, and this was my bday dinner. We later all went out for drinks and of course dancing. Dan was the driver the whole night and was a good sport. I had a good time and still cant believe I am 28!!!!



3 comments:
I love the big snowman, and the pictures of the girls in the snow are so cute. Happy Late Birthday!
Hey there Tara! I didn't know it what your birthday the other day, but I wanted to wish you a belated happy day:) You guys look like you've been busy and having a lot of fun lately:)
Holy Moly...28! You are gettin' up there!!!! (Ha Ha) Just kidding, I'm right behind ya sista! Sounds like you had a good birthday and had a lot of friends to share it with!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment