Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

Okay sorry for the non posts lately, but working retail does that to you. We had a really good Christmas, Dan had to work that day but got to come home here and there during the day. The girls got spoiled and are still playing with new toys everyday. I cannot believe the year is over, wow it seems like it flew by. We are looking forward to the new year.

I did get a new camera on Christmas day so the photos are from my old camera, I will post the others later.






Girls getting ready to see Grandpa and Grandma Clements.

Nahkia opening her stocking Christmas morning.

Grandma Ritas Christmas with the girls

Cupcake maker and Makeup what more could a girl want?

Taylee's new princess scooter.

2 comments:

Malissa said...

So cute! Kaylee would be jealous of the scooter. :-)
What kind of camera did you get?

valerie said...

Nahkia looks just like you, that face and smile...oh my goodness!
I wish we lived closer (I know we always say that) but honestly mackenzie and nahkia would have so much fun together, I can already tell they are so much alike, just from pics.
Glad you had a great christmas!