Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times, Good food!





Usually we get to travel to Idaho Falls for Thanksgiving to spend it with Dan's family, but this year Dan had to work. Luckily we have some good friends here in Twin and they let us crash their home for Thanksgiving. I am not much of a cook, but thankfully my friend Christina is. Plus she is like super Mom, she had a cute little menu in a picture frame posted up so everyone could see what we were eating (did not get a pic, kicking myself for it) She had everything organized for the kids, and the food, oh my goodness the food was amazing. I ate entirely way to much! We started eating around 2pm and did not stop until late into the evening. Isn't that what its about? I just wanted to say thanks to Christina she is such a good friend and the best hostess! We are truly Thankful to have met you and have you in our lives! I did not get many pictures because I was too busy stuffing my face! No joke!










3 comments:

hilla said...

Oh glory be to those super cooks/hostess/moms that take people like us in on holidays! Your girls' hair is so pretty in ringlets.

Malissa said...

That sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! You all look beautiful by the way!

Laura Barrett said...

Hey you stranger!! How the heck are you?! Gosh I feel like I'm in a whole other world now that I'm a mom. You look great, I like your hair...looks like your going blonde:) Hope you guys are having a great holiday season and that you're not working too much!