Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged




I was tagged by my sis to go to my 4th picture file and pick the 4th picture and explain it. This is Taylee in her room playing with her kitchen. I took the picture because she had on one of her baby mittens (you know the ones so they don't scratch their faces) and she was using it as a hot pad to get the stuff out of the oven. Anyway I thought it was cute and funny.

Now I get to tag 4 people. I tag Valerie, Hilla, Allia, Malissa

2 comments:

Malissa said...

That is so cute! Thanks for tagging me... I'll have to do it on my PC - no pics on my laptop!
Hope I get to see you at the end of this month.

Amanda said...

Seriously miss that girl she is so hilarious!That is so cute and creative.