Here is a little review of our fun Halloween week.
Monday we painted and carved pumpkins.
Monday we painted and carved pumpkins.
Licking frosting...always a good thing!
and then.....HALLOWEEN!!!
Nahkia was a black cat and Taylee was a rooster.
The Gang: Sophia, Taylee, Nahkia and Carly
Someone was very tired of walking by the end of the night.



9 comments:
Looks like alot of fun. your girls are so cute.
They look so adorable in thier costumes! I love the one of them trying to ring the doorbell!
I still can't beleive that halloween is over already....what??? thanksgiving around the corner.....what? all is well cause then this giant boy can get out of my belly!! :)
ps, your pics are a bit small, I have a hard time seeing the full cuteness of them all! try a larger size maybe??? i say this in the most loving way I promise!! :) :)
Val...you are so stinking cute!! I will take your advice and try a larger size next time.
Oh so cute! Nahkia's hair is way cute. You better be saving the rooster costume for Grace it's adorable. Oh I miss them and you too :)
Looks like you all had fun! I love the girls' costumes, they are such cuties. Tatem is planning next year as well, at the Disnaey Store they had all the Princess costumes on sale so she picked out an Alice in Wonderland dress for next year, because she liked the shoes. Now I'm going to have to get a hold of the movie so she can see it.
I just realized I never left you a comment on this post! The girls are sooo cute. And those cookies... yumm! I agree w/Val... bigger pictures so I can fully appreciate the cuteness. :-)
When you coming back this way??
Pumpkin carving and decorating looked like a blast. I am so sad we did not do that this year. I just can't get over how grown up your girls are. Miss you around here hope you come up our way soon.
They look so cute in their costumes! I like Nahkia's makeup, and I'm sorry I just butchered the spelling of her name.
Those cookies look delish!
Your girls are beautiful...their eyes...holy cow!
I hope I'm not the only one to read through other people's comments...I read one from you on Tonya's...I would love to take your family pics...ANYTIME! Thanks for the nice comment on T's blog!
Post a Comment